2.15.2011

surprise =)

so february is turning out to be quite an awesome month, despite the gray weather and loads of snow (which i actually like sometimes). After digging a snow cave with one of my favorite people, we made a campfire (in the snow), roasted hot dogs, had s'mores and yummy drinks, and got ENGAGED! I was totally surprised, and in disbelief, until he asked me AGAIN.. which was when I said yes ... and pretty much haven't stopped smiling yet! So in addition to photographing weddings in april, may, june and july, and being IN my sisters in april- I'll get to plan my very own for July =) Do you realize how hard it is to find a wedding photographer when you ARE one?!?!? but i did... once the date is set and she is for sure, I'll post a link so you can all check her out, but for now, here's my february surprise!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful ring for a Beautiful girl...Congratulations.
Donna j

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs