8.20.2012

Lots of Previews!!

We spent last week at one of our favorite places, relaxing, swimming, fishing, kayaking, SLEEPING, reading… pretty awesome. I also got to take some pictures, a few of friends, and lots of family! Have I mentioned that I’m blessed to be part of such a good looking bunch?!? =)Enjoy the sneak peaks… here’s your first two; they just happen to be sisters who I knew from back home. Carrie & Justin (below)had scheduled their session ahead of time, and Carrie may or may not have given me a heads up that her sister was probably getting engaged soon (and she WAS!).

2
So we totally took advantage of our location and got some awesome shots of them on the beach of Lake Michigan too. It was my first double shoot, and it was so much fun! Half the walking, twice the photos =). Looking forward to celebrating with these 2 in June for their wedding!
2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesome shots...Cannot WAIT for June to come around..

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs