2.12.2015

New Website!!

Thank YOU, my dear blog followers, for your loyalty to my photography blog… BUT! I have news =) Thanks to Dandelion Marketing, (my awesome sister) I have a new, super cool website! Click here to see it! With hopes of keeping my post processing work flow a little simpler, I will be posting new galleries on that site, and ceasing most activity on the blog for the time being. Make sure to bookmark the new web address and have fun browsing! Here's a new post that I just posted today- http://erikamarie-photography.com/?p=907. Let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Nathanial Thorton said...

Your new site is pretty awesome! Having your own domain is a good strategy, since you are free to try out different things without restricting yourself too much. Good thing your sister was able to help you out with that. Anyway, I hope things are doing well for your site, and that you continue to have a lot of projects in the future. Thanks for sharing this with us, Erika. Have a great day!


Nathanial Thorton @ VDB Ventures

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs